Matthew R. Newborn
- Personal Injury
Matthew R. Newborn founded our Keene law firm, Newborn Law, PLLC, after having gained years of experience as a lawyer in New England. As home to an attorney armed with extensive legal knowledge and an unyielding desire to protect the rights of victims, our firm soon became one of New Hampshire's and Vermont's leading personal injury and workers' compensation firms. Today, thanks to our excellent reputation and long record of success, victims of accidents from Cheshire County and the surrounding areas know to turn to us after injuries, accidents and losses.
Mr. Newborn earned his law degree from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in 1993, and the state of New York approved him to practice in its courtrooms that same year. After more than 15 successful years, he decided to expand his practice. The state of Vermont approved him to practice law in 2009, and New Hampshire followed suit in 2010. Since establishing his law firm in New Hampshire, Mr. Newborn has only added to his already outstanding reputation.
If you sustained injuries in an accident caused by another person's negligence or you suffered an on-the-job injury, our attorney at Newborn Law, PLLC, will help you pursue the personal injury or workers' compensation you need to allow for a secure future. If you would like to discuss your case with Mr. Newborn, we invite you to schedule a free initial consultation at our law office in Keene or at a place convenient for you.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- J.D. - 7/1992
- St. John's University, Jamaica, New York
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 5/1987
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Minor: Russian
- Vermont Association for Justice, Present
- New Hampshire Association for Justice, Present
- American Bar Association, Present
- Vermont Bar Association, Present
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- New York, 1993
- Vermont, 2009
- New Hampshire, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1998